Wednesday 25 March 2015

Weekly Weigh in!

So I have heard it is a good idea to weigh in and record your progress weekly so you can see how you are doing over a long period of time. Sounds fair enough I suppose and I have been doing this for a number of weeks now seeing my weight fluctuate up and down a fair bit. I started at 119 kgs and have since dropped down to today's figure which is...114.4kgs! Booya! Only has taken me 5 months to drop almost 5 kgs because of my lack of effort. But in good news in the last 2 week I have managed to drop a kilo and a half.

For those of you playing at home the theory behind weighing yourself once a week is to show your overall progress as weight loss takes flipping forever and there is no quick fix. There are ideas that you should weigh yourself at the same time every week which is a good one as weight fluctuates a fair bit. Some people will argue Wednesday is the best day just because if you have a big weekend it takes a while to wear off. I say who cares? Just pick a day and commit. The morning works best because you will be lighter ;) but beware because it can be a little inaccurate if you ate really late the night before it may effect your results a little bit that week (but then next weeks might look even better when you have lost heaps) but over time it balances itself anyway so who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment